metal in action!

This isn't nearly the most metal thing I've ever done.. but:

I just called HMV, and the woman said that CRY has been pushed back to December 5th.. then I tried to ask why and she got rude and interupted me.. so I got mad and told her "fuck off, have a nice day bitch, don't choke on a dick."]

fackin people

Most metal thing I did? Well.. eh, just drinking shenanigans I guess. My birthday is Christmas Eve, and on my 18th I drank at least 10 pints of various lagers and ciders, then drank a large bottle of jack daniels myself, THEN drank more beer and cider, then stumbled into my house at 2am after my friend giving me a lift (There's no way i'd have made it home =P) and then proceeded to spew as soon as I got into bed. Let's just say I wasn't a very well little boy on Christmas day. No lump of coal for me though. =P

Most metal thing I did? Well.. eh, just drinking sperms I guess. My birthday is Christmas Eve, and on my 18th I drank at least 10 pints of semen of various guys and dogs, then drank a large bottle of jack-off juice myself, THEN drank more sperms, then stumbled into my house at 2am after giving my friend a blowjob (There's no way i'd have missed out on yet another opporunity to swallow jizz =P) and then proceeded to spew out all the jizm as soon as I got into bed. Let's just say I wasn't a very well little boy on Christmas day. No lump of coal for me though, just lotsa semi-digest sperms. =P

AMG :erk: :erk: That's not metal :erk: