Metal in Germany

semola_99

Heavy fuckin Metal member
May 25, 2006
www.mad-hatter.it
Hi guys, I'm italian and I've just register myself.

I have a question to ask to you. This summer me and my band (MadHatteR) will go in Germany to promove our EP, but we don't know what country of Germany is the most Hevy Fucking Metal ruled. Anyone of you can help me??

By the way this is the link of our site http://www.mad-hatter.it
Soon the site will be open (in about fifteen days, I hope). There you'll can download our music. The site will be translated in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian of course. I'll tell to you when it's up.

I've been meaning to bring up this topic (sort of) too, but a little differently
I'm gonna be in Germany all next year and I wanted to know of some good German bands, just kinda anything in general
Thanks

Father Belial said:
:lol: That's what all my friends say, but I was speaking more along the lines of metal

i was only jokin bruv :kickass:
i do like the stein, but i cant really help you out with any other metal bands from Germany, cept for kreator, which im sure you would have come across at some stage

Vanden Plas (very gay though)
Blind Guardian
Mekong Delta
Paragon Of Beauty
Necrophagist

actually most are not very good, I'm sorry

Father Belial said:
I've been meaning to bring up this topic (sort of) too, but a little differently
I'm gonna be in Germany all next year and I wanted to know of some good German bands, just kinda anything in general
Thanks
try these:
Sodom
Kreator
Destruction
Die Apokalyptischen reiter

industrial metal is big there too, with bands like Rammstein, Megaherz and Eisbrecher.

Might I add that all these bands' lyrics are in German.