Metal Madhouse?

Um thats not cool, I just checked the site and its saying that its been canceled.

METAL
MADHOUSE

Due to certain circumstances beyond our control, we have to cancel the Metal Madhouse show.

We would like to thank all the bands along with their respective management for their support and assistance in putting together this show.

We would especially like to Thank Flotsam and Jetsam for their willingness to be part of this event and would like to thank them for their understanding with the cancellation.

We would also like to thank our friends and those that helped organize this event for their help.

We hope to be able to re-organize this show later this year.

That sucks. I was really looking forward to playing with Flotsam and checking out the Portage Theater. I wonder what the actual reason is? Probably some problem with the venue. Oh well.

That really sucks.... we were going to go and make a day of it since we know the neighborhood really well, and there was an in-out wristband for it.
BTW.....has anyone seen the inside of the theatre lately? Did they re-do it? The last time we were in there they were playing "dollar" shows and it was a real S%#t hole....
Hope they actually re-organize it