Metal Marathon type thing In Sydney!!!

City_of_da_Moon

All hail the tardo
Sep 17, 2001
Wollongong
Yo.....can anyone tell me about this Metal Marathon type affair
on Saturday.....at Blacktown RSL!!!?!?!????

I really want to go.....but need details.....any help much appreciated

Thanx.....hope to see many Ultimate Metallers there! (thats u skullfucker....schism...jester00...sullen jester)......we should all wear name tags (except that looks gay).....instead we should have some special signal!!!.......hmmmm

someone come up with a cool signal....

if you haven't already got something by psycroptic yuo are missing out. you can get some mp3's from www.mp3.com they just have a new cd released recently...they are excellent death metal.

City_of_da_Moon said:
Thanx.....hope to see many Ultimate Metallers there! (thats u skullfucker....schism...jester00...sullen jester)......we should all wear name tags (except that looks gay).....instead we should have some special signal!!!.......hmmmm

someone come up with a cool signal....

i thought you were grounded boy... hahahahahh

No....my mother just doesnt want me going away the whole weekend.....she is considering letting me go to metal marathon......but she needs the apporval that u are going.....and also....maybe need other friends to go.

City_of_da_Moon said:
No....my mother just doesnt want me going away the whole weekend.....she is considering letting me go to metal marathon......but she needs the apporval that u are going.....and also....maybe need other friends to go.

Ha ha I remember when I was your age!
Does mummy think Katatonic289 is a good influence??:p

played first live gig with my band last night.

well, that was interesting.

me and a few other guys have started a full on black metal band though :)