metal movie theater wtf?

Enemy242

Jun 27, 2004
CA
www.myspace.com
so supposedly they're going to be airing via satellite the big 4 show in a bunch of theaters around the world. So for 18 bucks you see a proshot show of metallica, slayer, megadeth and anthrax at your local theater; it's so fucking weird I think I have to go haha. Chilling in movie theater seats with a couple beers watching Megadeth on a giant screen would be weird as fuck and I can't imagine what a whole room filled with metal heads would do (moshing in the aisles?)
http://www.fathomevents.com/concertsandmusic/event/thebigfour.aspx

there's like 3 movie theaters playing it near me so I really have no excuse not to go

I got 7 movie theaters in my city broadcasting this. I'm seein' this. I want to hear and see metal on a big movie screen.

Who knows maybe Dave and James and Lars will bury the hatchet and bring Dave out on the Four Horseman. Or maybe they'll be still mad at each other and will finally get a chance to stick a blade in each other's guts by each playing their version of the song (with Megadeth's of course being the original version, I like Four Horseman better though tbh)

I remember a while back Opeth did a premiere screening of their last Live DVD in a small cinema in London, I was one of the 100 or so people who managed to get a ticket. It was weird, a bunch of metal fans singing along to a movie :lol: Turned out that Opeth were sitting on the back row the whole time too, must have been seriously weird for them.