Metal Music Banned in Malaysia

The pic I posted above, if I spent more time on it..it would be higher in quality..

I think the site is gotmilk.com

Nice Hoser - just watch your back. When Rebecca sees this, she will hunt you down, as she wanted to stay in the closet on this one.:lol:

Wow man...thanks for indulging me! Next month, upon my return, my campus will not be safe. Now if only someone knows how to do silk-screening.....hehehehehehe

If the article was reffering to the boys from a town called IPOH, there is no way the government will stop them. Fuckin metallers to the core. They were all so excited when the govenment lifted its bans on foreign metal bands playing in Malaysia, and Napalm Death played the first ever gig by an overseas metal band in April. Fuck.
If you want to support the Malaysian metal scene (trust me, these guys could really use the money) Try finding anything released on Psychic Scream records, they have some great compilations out. I recommend bands like Castigate, Hayagriva, Vociferation Eternity, Langsuir, and Necrotic Chaos. Even though last year a lot of the better musicians moved down to KL to find jobs that actually pay money and most of these bands broke up, the heart of the scene is still strong, (they send me emails every once in a while). Let's do what we can to support our Malaysian brothers!

HAPPY CIRIT BINTAT!

<Borat>
Most people in the Western World have hobbies. Some like to collect stamps, some like to visit the gym, but by far the most fun is mutilating goats and having chugging competitions with their blood.
</Borat>

:) :lol:

Yeah damn right!! What's better than cutting a goat's throat and feasting on its blood!! Too bad the damn blood won't digest so you gorge it up every time!! (I heard the guys from Kiss had that problem too) Too bad metal is (again) taken as the black sheep, it"s so f*cking easy, instead of looking at their own shite!! Damn!!