Metal News Thread

Attention Attention!
This is the latest news of HEAVENLY:
The producer of their new album, which will be available in september 2003 is........ SASCHA PAETH ( Rhapsody, Luca Turilli, Angra, Shaman, Kamelot...) !!!!
This new album will destroy all the sales of heavy metal album in 2003 for sure!
See ya

...and some news on the Helloween front :) :
HELLOWEEN’s forthcoming album, Rabbit Don't Come Easy, is due on May 5 through Nuclear Blast. The album will be released in a jewel case and there will be a limited edition digipack available which will include the bonus track, ‘Far Away’. The first single off the album, ‘Just A Little Sign’, (written by Andi Deris; a fast, traditional Helloween track sources say) will be released on April 7 in Europe.
The tracklisting of the album is as follows: ‘Just A Little Sign’, ‘Open Your Life’, ‘Tune’, ‘Never Be A Star’, ‘Liar’, ‘Sun 4 The World’, ‘Don't Stop Being Crazy’, ‘Feels So Good’, ‘Hell Was Made In Heaven’, ‘Back Against The Wall’, ‘Listen To The Flies’, ‘Nothing To Say’.

Check out the new album cover :
http://www.helloween.org/rabbit.jpg

hehe..funny funny..

EDGUY have set "Burning Down The Opera" as the title for their upcoming double live album, due on May 26th through AFM Records. In other news, the band have begun the pre-production process for their new studio CD, whose working title is "Misteria", tentatively due in early 2004.

That's cool. Looking forward to their next one..I was a little dissepointed by Stormbringer Ruler..their debut is my favorite so far..I think and hope this new one will be their best..:)

NP: Enya - Pilgrim !:headbang: ..hmm..maybe not..anyway..it's a nice song..:)

ICED EARTH guitarist Larry Tarnowski has parted ways with the band - according to Jon Schaffer: "He will continue his studies and we wish him all the best for his future endeavors". The next Iced Earth album will be recorded prior to finding a replacement and will include a few different guest appearances for the solos.

courtesy of Metal Heart