metal paddy hAS BEEN HERE ONE YEAR TO THE DAY MY BRUVVERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authentic Metalhead said:
It's a running gag with parodizers/satirists that she has more of a penis than Bill does because of her un-feminine assertiveness. :rolleyes:

Ahh.. the good old gag that women who are go-getters and don't tip toe quietly around men to get what they want aren't actually women. Gotcha.

Susperia said:
Ahh.. the good old gag that women who are go-getters and don't tip toe quietly around men to get what they want aren't actually women. Gotcha.

Hilary Clinton sucks ass, not become she's a women, but because I don't like her opinions on most things.

MetalNoob said:
Hilary Clinton sucks ass, not become she's a women, but because I don't like her opinions on most things.

Yeah I don't really like her either, but I'm not going to take her femininity away from her, or doubt that she's female...

MetalNoob said:
Why did you take out the Paddy hater comments. He made this stupid thread and I don't like em why can't I say it?
especially when
unknown said:
wow. it's been a year since he first graced my ignore list
remained :ill:

and ya, stormwatch pretty much hit the nail on the head

:kickass: The problem with this place is a surfeit of marmite miners, knob jockeys and chutney ferrets - all with a lack of humour.

Long may you reign!

EDIT: Though Stormwatch is sheer quality, imo.

Carcassian said:
:kickass: The problem with this place is a surfeit of marmite miners, knob jockeys and chutney ferrets - all with a lack of humour.

Long may you reign!

yeah i do like him i just like a bit of banter with a jock:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Carcassian said:

Long may you reign!

Ha ha I'm glad you added that bit! :kickass: But Paddy is still a big waste of space. :zombie:

Status
Not open for further replies.