Metal posters, shirts, merchandise, etc...

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
Where the hell can I get good metal merch on the net? I see some sites but the selection is always extremely limited. Is there any sites out there that has a wide selection and decent pricing???

just check out ebay.com they always have somthing there

you can go to the stores on ebay, like the metalcenter store or the abyss store, and they have alot of great shirt starting at like $9 i always but things of ebay. Its the best way to go

Just go to the bands website if you want a shirt of. They will usually either have a link to their merchandise page on thier record label, or they will have a merchandise page themselves.

Either go to www.bandrags.com or a website of a band. Bandrags has stuff of some good metal bands, like Sevendust, P.O.D., Hoobastank, Papa Roach and just loads of other metal and grunge bands. Rock on buddy.

In fact on www.bandrags.com the better known bands are Korn, Metallica, Mudvayne, S.O.A.D., Creed, Audioslave, Pantera, Hoobastank, P.O.D., and Sevendust. And, yes before anyone comments I know Audioslave and Creed are post-grunge and not metal, but who cares?!

kollex said:
how reliable are they ?. are they one of those companys that features shirts on the site they don't actually have?
Yes, yes they are. I tried to order a limited edition Opeth shirt and the didn't have it and had to cancel the order. Not that big a hassle but they still shouldn't have listed it.

Plastic head are the worse for that. They'll gladly take your money off you and then make you wait 2 weeks before sending out a snail-mail letter to tell you that they haven't got in stock and you'll have to either contact them to cancel the order or wait for it to come in.
So it's virtually always a gamble when ordering from Plastic Head as to whether or not they actually have what you want in or not. which sucks.