Metal Radio Thread

Vitor

Unconventional [Listener]
Mar 21, 2007
Rio de Janeiro, BR
pt-br.facebook.com
what's the best metal radio that you've already listened?

Please, post the links... hehehe

i don't listen to the radio, i just listen to my metal files and cds, but i wanna listen some radio cuz i wanna know new bands from all genres, except nu and gothic metal.

so, which radio do ya recommend to me?

The ones I listen to most are (and I recommend checking them all out):

www.hardradio.com
a great mix of classics and newer metal. I found these guys when I first came onto the 'ol Intraweb and still listen to them today.

radio.aol.com
Say what you want, but they have different genre channels you can tune in to, and I was pleasantly surprised at the offerings and playlists they had. I mainly listen to the Power Metal, Hair Metal and straight up Metal channel (also soundtracks).

www.stickmanradio.com
www.beyondearcandy.com
Both are friends of mine, but they wouldn't make this list if their playlists were crap. Again, great mix and various genres.

www.97underground.com
A cool multi genre listen again. They had me hooked when I was able to tune in and hear Crimson Glory, King Diamond and RATT within the same 15 minute period, gotta love it!

At work, I listen to planetrock. It's generally fairly average rock, with the likes of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rainbow, Queen etc, but with occasional Maiden, Priest, Sabbath etc