Metal Shirts

Necromortis

Mar 7, 2005
Ok, so I've been looking for some T-Shirts for the bands I like. Specifically, I'm looking at these T-Shirts:

amn113c.jpg
amn113b.jpg

amn115c.jpg
amn115b.jpg

and

dkt101c.jpg
dkt101b.jpg

Sorry for the big images.

Anyway, my point is, I'm small. Well, let me go into this. I'm also pretty young, I'm only fourteen, but I've been listening to metal for about two years now, and I decided that it was time to buy some band shirts (I need new shirts anyway and my mom said that I wouldn't have to pay for them...for once).

Anyway, I have a small build, runs in the family, I only get my growth spurt at 17 or 18, and so I'm small. About five foot small. And all the stores I find only sell ADULT LARGE or ADULT X-LARGE. Now that's no good at all.

So I was wondering if there were any stores that sold band shirts to people me height and build. I wear like...a Kids Medium or Kids Large. If you can find the above three shirts it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Necromortis

Dear Necromoris:

Get bigger. I suggest a weekend of eating at Dennys OR if that doesn't work, the rack.

Anyways, I'm a bit bigger than you, and can only manage to get larges, oh well. Doesn't look TOO baggy on me.

These shirts usually shrink too. Besides, you're fourteen, I doubt anyone you hang out with will appreciate Amon Amarth or DT (good job though)

I prefer mediums also. Sometimes the only place to get medium shirts is at concerts. Try getting them there, but expect to pay $25-$30. Dark Tranquility might be coming near you soon on their upcoming tour, so look into that.

Right, Cythraul, fuck you. Just kidding. I don't care if you try and beat me up. I'll knock you down flat in less than two seconds. Being a 3rd degree black belt in two styles of Karate can do that.

Anyone who said get bigger...I've been trying. Eating a lot doesn't work either, I've got a high metabolism. And larges come down to my knees. If I got one it would have to shrink A LOT.

And my best friend likes the same bands that I do as well. So it's just us.

About concerts...I doubt I'd be allowed to go to them. This sucks hard. REally hard. Maybe I can custom order them from somewhere...

I've given up on bands t-shirts.....I'm getting some real shirts pretty soon. There are so many fat asses in metal, it has to be a pretty popular metal band for there to be even medium sized shirts. That or bootlegs on Ebay.

And they're right, the best place to get the mediums (generally the smallest they make) are at the concerts. Those sell out fast......

I can't drive :p Otherwise I'd be NOWHERE near home...I'd be somewhere listening to bands with my friends or going to a concert. Two more years...two more years.

I doubt you'll find the Amon Amarth in a smaller size than a Large. I saw them once and they sold out fast. Your best bet is to plug band names + shirt into Ebay every so often and see what sizes are around. Probably the best way to find smaller shirts.

Thanks all of you. I wonder...would it be illegal if I took those images and asked a custom shirt maker to replicate the shirts? If not, any custom shirt makers you people know about?

I think you'll regret it. It will be cool for a while, but then in a few months you'll want to smack yourself for putting that much effort into getting band shirts.

...kind of like me.....>_>

Meh...I'm just tired of all these fucking "designer" shirts and whatnot. I want cool shirts. And those are pretty fucking sweet.

Necromortis said:
Thanks all of you. I wonder...would it be illegal if I took those images and asked a custom shirt maker to replicate the shirts? If not, any custom shirt makers you people know about?

I've tried going that route.... never really works out, either it's too expensive, or the actual making of the shirt is low quality and crappy.

And Pat, you bastard! Get a job! :D

What's on the list after Cryptopsy?

What do you mean after Crytopsy? Yeah, I thought the cost would run really high for designer shirts. Damnit, this is really pissing me off.

I've got to rant as well.

Every guy isn't 6'2 300lbs. Some of us actually take care of our bodies. Some Mediums would be nice. The only band that's figured this out from what i've seen is Spiral Architect. It's the only band shirt I have that fits very well.