Metal Shirts

Well....I think keep in mind that a lot of the official stuff on the internet comes from what was being sold on the tours. The mediums and the uber large sizes sell out on the tours, and what is left are the larges.

Kind of like cigarettes....so many places are compromised by them, and it grates on the nerves of people who don't use them.

Edit: I'm probably just making up this stuff. I don't really know where I get it.

Master_Debater said:
And Pat, you bastard! Get a job! :D

What's on the list after Cryptopsy?

hmmm Cannibal Corpse and Incantation on April 3rd, but I doubt I'll be going to that. After that it's either the Kreator/Vader show or DT/hypocrisy/soilwork.

cash money BITCH! i need a job :( :( :(

I hate you Americans because you all get gigs so easily.

Maybe the reason why they make such big shirts is because distributors think metalheads are a bunch of fat slobs.

And Funeral Portrait, you're not alone. I too need a job. -_-

every concert t-shirt that I have from the 80's till now is a XL. Unless a band makes a girly shirt...which is more expensive to produce so they usually don't... I end up buying a huge t-shirt. The vendors don't want to have a lot of left over merch so they buy two sizes L and XL in hopes they will sell all. Did you get your pics from www.infinity1.com ? sometimes they have mediums...but not often. Happy Hunting!

Right, Cythraul, fuck you. Just kidding. I don't care if you try and beat me up. I'll knock you down flat in less than two seconds. Being a 3rd degree black belt in two styles of Karate can do that.
:lol: :lol:

So are you looking for something like this?
chain-mail-shirt-9060.jpg

sorry

Necromortis said:
Right, Cythraul, fuck you. Just kidding. I don't care if you try and beat me up. I'll knock you down flat in less than two seconds. Being a 3rd degree black belt in two styles of Karate can do that.

If your Dojo´s actually give blackbelts to 14 year olds you probably suck more ass than someone whos spends all his days sucking ass in assville

Ha. That's a pretty ignorant comment. But you're right, my age makes me a "Junior Black Belt." Though I was tested for my Full Black Belt already/

o_O ok.

Back on topic: Agreed that smaller shirts are fucking damn near impossible to come by. I hate the girl tees they make and would never think to buy them. I prefer small regular tees, but no one sells them, so this is fucking frustrating. The only band that actually stocked smalls was Arsis, and even then they didn't seem to have much in stock. I was also fortunate enough to come by a small Celtic Frost tee at a shop in Georgetown, so you may have some luck browsing in your area as well.

EDIT: fuck egay

Hot topic actually does make shirts that fit with their size. Where most shirts are like a size larger than what they say, and sizes are getting bigger all the time, the hot topic sizes I think are more on the "small" end of the size spectrum for each size, even though their whole image and selection is kind of stupid.

Glad to see that people like the Amon Amarth t-shirts...I got the Deadheads and the Lion shirt. It's quite large and I would've preferred a smaller size, but hey, I'm already happy I got them!!

Does anyone of you know where to get these shirts in europe? i searched for them, but found no mailorder that sells the dark tranquilliy one.

Necromortis said:
Ok, so I've been looking for some T-Shirts for the bands I like. Specifically, I'm looking at these T-Shirts:

amn113c.jpg
amn113b.jpg

Anyway, my point is, I'm small. Well, let me go into this. I'm also pretty young, I'm only fourteen, but I've been listening to metal for about two years now, and I decided that it was time to buy some band shirts (I need new shirts anyway and my mom said that I wouldn't have to pay for them...for once).

Anyway, I have a small build, runs in the family, I only get my growth spurt at 17 or 18, and so I'm small. About five foot small. And all the stores I find only sell ADULT LARGE or ADULT X-LARGE. Now that's no good at all.

So I was wondering if there were any stores that sold band shirts to people me height and build. I wear like...a Kids Medium or Kids Large. If you can find the above three shirts it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Necromortis
I've always liked this Amon Amarth Tshirt. Im also small and almost all of the time metal tshirts are way too big for me (like what you said, they usually only come in Large or X-Large sizes). The thing is, sometimes one large tshirt is a different size than another large tshirt. I suggest if the tshirt you want to get is in a shop, try it on first and see if it fits. If its online, you can either ask how big it is or take your chances.

Necromortis said:

lolol

but you're five foot tall, he'd just put his hand on your head and laugh as your punches fell two feet short of him :lol: