Metal Shirts

i wish they'd make band shirts in like a 3xl tall. i'm 6'5" 280 and can't find band shirts that fit me (i can, until i wash them).

oh well, less money that i have to waste.

and there is no way in hell that'd i'd be scared of some 14 year old with a "blackbelt".

What is the difference between a third degree black belt and all the other degrees? Seems like everyone is a fucking third degree blackbelt.

Anyway, are you people a bunch of midgets or something? I'm only 5'11", and after washing an XL, it barely comes down to my belt. Causes many 'a asscrack shows at the bar. And they always feel tight around the shoulders and arms. Fucking hell.

I'll show you some girth! Umm.....

I think we can all agree that the consistancy with these shirts is horrible. I mean, yeah, different companies, cottons, countries, ect..., but I hate it when I buy a long sleeve and it feels like I have tourniquets running down my arms. That's not nearly as bad as buying a shirt that's as thin as, uh.... something really thin like. And then there are the shitty shirts where the ink comes off.

A LONG time ago I had this Nailbomb shirt, and after washing it once, the logo completely came off. I couldn't even return it as the retarded store had a "no returns on washed shirts" policy. Fuckers.

Majesty said:
If your Dojo´s actually give blackbelts to 14 year olds you probably suck more ass than someone whos spends all his days sucking ass in assville

What kind of losers actuallly post stuff on metal sites anyways? (this is the 14 year old's girlfriend who is unimpressed with what he does in his spare time.)

I noticed Devin Townsend sells 'S' sized shirts. I'll definitely buy a Devin Townsend small if they have one when I see SYL in April.

They probably had uber-tight Steve Vai shirts at the concert....but I just didn't get one. Maybe I'm just imagining that.

Necromortis said:
What kind of losers actuallly post stuff on metal sites anyways? (this is the 14 year old's girlfriend who is unimpressed with what he does in his spare time.)

Uhmm...
I wouldn´t really call myself a loser since I have a working social life(girlfriend,friends),go to school and don´t threaten people over the internet

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
What is the difference between a third degree black belt and all the other degrees? Seems like everyone is a fucking third degree blackbelt.

Anyway, are you people a bunch of midgets or something? I'm only 5'11", and after washing an XL, it barely comes down to my belt. Causes many 'a asscrack shows at the bar. And they always feel tight around the shoulders and arms. Fucking hell.
Fucking agreed. Not about the bar or anything, just t-shirt size. I'm about the same height as you and I've only found one metal shirt that still fits after washing and it was an XL.

Melodeath said:
Fucking agreed. Not about the bar or anything, just t-shirt size. I'm about the same height as you and I've only found one metal shirt that still fits after washing and it was an XL.

well that's because you let your mommie wash your clothes, next time your mommie goes out to shop have her get this:

img_dark.jpg

when I wash my black clothes I use that and then I hang them up, they never shrink.

I own one band t-shirt, and that is my metallica master of puppets t-shirt. It's XXL, and i'm a XS, so it's like a dress on me. So i use it as pj's.

Necroscythe said:
well that's because you let your mommie wash your clothes, next time your mommie goes out to shop have her get this:

img_dark.jpg

when I wash my black clothes I use that and then I hang them up, they never shrink.
Woolite doesn't prevent shrinking, it's the fact that you hung them up that did. All Woolite does is minimize fading of dark clothes.