Metal Songs That Have Been In Movies

Reaping Clarity

The Grimmest Reaper
Sep 5, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys I currently have a music assignment in which I must perform a song which has appeared in a movie, even if it has been played on a radio (in the movie) for a split second, it still counts.

I am quite intent on doing a metal song, but I am having trouble finding movies with them. The ones I know already:

Ace Ventura - Cannibal Corpse - Hammer-Smashed Face
Old School - Metallica - Master Of Puppets
Mortal Kombat - Various Metal Songs

Any help will be greatly appreciated, Thanks In Advance!

Norther - Frozen Angel was on a Finnish movie called Vares 2: Jäätynyt enkeli or in english Vares 2: Jäätynyt enkeli or Vares 2: Dead Angel

Not movie-related but I caught glimpse of one of the episodes of the Cartoon Network series Atomic Betty my brother is watching, and in that episode all people fell victim to an enchantment that turned them evil. So to celebrate this event one of the girls was listening to a CD with Norwegian Death Metal printed on its sleeve. I thought it was pretty cool, especially considering my strong penchant for classic NDM. :cool:

I know Jackass had some metal played in the background and I'm pretty sure that dude that went on his own from Jackass also played metal in his show as well.

What about that cartoon on Cartoon Network Metalcopalse...or soemthing ,like that, seen it a few times kind of funny.

"doodling tick tick tock doodling tick tick tock" Think those are the lyrics...lol