• Lemmy

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Scott Ian

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Dave Mustaine

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Scott Ian. I voted for him in round 10, I believe, because no one said anything about him. This is still the reason. I still don't have a clue who he is. *shrug*
Call me ignorant.

Yeah, Scott Ian is from Anthrax. He also thinks he's funny because he took to listing his name as Scott "Not" Ian.
Very funny Scott. I hope you find it funny when you're starved of oxygen in outerspace.
I also hope you get hit in the face by a large, hot meteorite just as you're about to asphyxiate. It wouldn't be bad if if you were also brought back to life by extraterrestrials and then forced to endure several decades of intense anal probing and exploratory thorasic surgery.

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
Yeah, Scott Ian is from Anthrax. He also thinks he's funny because he took to listing his name as Scott "Not" Ian.
Very funny Scott. I hope you find it funny when you're starved of oxygen in outerspace.
I also hope you get hit in the face by a large, hot meteorite just as you're about to asphyxiate. It wouldn't be bad if if you were also brought back to life by extraterrestrials and then forced to endure several decades of intense anal probing and exploratory thorasic surgery.

:lol: insane people, you gotta love em' , but i vote for Lemmy

I'm going with Scott Ian. I never really liked Anthrax or SOD, but he needs to go for that terrible fucking Public Enemy collaboration. And as for voting Lemmy off, that's some shit. He's the only one left that's still fucking shit up. Mustaine is busy going to church, Phil's trying to make another 50 bands, and Scott Ian.. well, he's always sucked as stated earlier.

I'm the lone guy voting for Dave Mustaine. His whining when he first got kicked out of Metallica turned me off in the early days, and I've only recently come to appreciate his music more, whereas I've been fans of the other 3 for a long time.

LEMMY, cause like I've been saying, he just hasn't done enough to be the last one... as much as I don't want to see Kerry, Dave or Phil up there at the end, I most CERTAINLY don't want to see LEMMY there. :p

Phil has to go!!!!
if he wins then society and metal as we know it shall come to an end and the music business will be flooded with his bad vocals and dope-head attitude

No kidding manuel, Phil tries so hard to be metal these days, trying to be in as many underground bands as possible. He just has too much time on his doped up hands...and what do you mean Lemmy hasn't done anything? Overkill? Ace of Spades? We are Motorhead? Fucking classic...and not overblown tough guy nonsense or the gayness that has been Megadeth for the last...8 years. And while they suck now, dammit, Joey Belladonna era-Anthrax is some of the best thrash you can hear...fucking Madhouse??? Argh...;)

-Eric

traurig062.gif
Oh god, Eric you don't like Megadeth?!?!?!?
That's... that's as bad as if I didn't like Iron Maiden
traurig016.gif

Please don't hold my Megadeth love against me! :lol:

~Sh0k~ :cry: