Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Alright, a whopping 68% of you weren't fazed by the hair-spray and were able to weed out the only "metal" personality that didn't have any significant recording career in the 80's (although you could make a good argument that many of these artists never had a significant recording career period :lol: ), and voted Fred Durst off of the planet in the opening round. Who's next?

Who should be voted off of the planet and why?

CC DeVille hardly belongs in any *metal* category, IMHO..give him & his nappy ass hair the boot!

I went with CC Devile... sure he played Jacksons, but just look at him. :guh:

Not very metal... looks like a friggin girl.

I went with Lars, but I heard Deville say something funny the other day. He was talking about Nirvana saying how Kurt changed the way he wrote songs.. and then I started thinking. Because Nirvana and Kurt, he stopped writing songs and dropped out of the spot light. Kind of ironic...

Lars Ulrich for being so un-talented in such a famous band.. I like their early stuff, but Lars - even though Im a Dane myself, brings shame to the scene.. And besides his haircut has always sucked...

Originally posted by rustymetal
Lars Ulrich was in a band that made incredibly good music in the eighties. Bye bye Mr Deville.

ZACKLY!!!

So having him voted off before CC would be an embarrassment.

Seems there's an even money chance of that actually happening though so, instead of voting for David Lee Roth, I'll join the "Anti CC alliance".

:cool: