Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Alright, I'm bored, let's get silly. You know the whole survivor drill...but this time, let's stick a whole bunch of metal people together, and collectively vote them off the planet until one winner remains.

And what will they win? The respect of this board, maybe? Not bloody likely! :lol:

Anyway, each successive poll will be open for 2 days, and then the next round will begin...

So who do you want voted off, and why?

Fred Durst. Though it is partly ozzies fault, for helpin that bastard take over the planet

I picked Fred because the only good person in his band was Wes, and he left because he became drowned out with effects and shit like that. I hate that damn red Yankees hat he wears all the time too. I almost picked Lars because he's a small, greedy bastard man.

Originally posted by Petethedrummer
lars ulrich...he cant play drums and he looks like a penis

True! My thoughts exactly!

The reason I didn't choose fred is that he affords me much amusment.

No contest...David Lee Roth EASY!!!...when was he EVER "metal"?
Just coz he fronted a "metal" (and I use that term lightly in the case of Van Halen) band for a while doesn't cut him any slack with me.

Hey Dave, can you believe there were people who actually voted for Ozzy instead of you? Proves you actually CAN fool some of the people some of the time. Hmmm, tough choice, DLR or Ozzy, DLR or Ozzy? Decisions, damn decisions! Sorry Dave, you might have the looks and hair and what-the-fuck-ever, but Ozzy is a TRUE metal survivor and we'll need him for both the reward and elimination challenges. SO FUCK OFF!...oh yeah, right, heh, you already did eh? Good thing too!

Originally posted by Thanatos
I wanted to vote naknikufesin but went with fred dusrts instead...metal people? bullshit :p
Hey, if you want to include me as a write-in vote, you can vote me off of this board...I'll still try to find a way to get the last word in the "Last Word" thread though :lol:

I had to include a few losers and poseurs here, because we're voting them off the planet here...and we can dream, can't we?