Metal to get wasted to

sure when u crack open a 24 or something you could but some megadeth on but if u wanna trip out and all roll a fattie but some opeth, theater of tragady, evergrey and just kick back it's not party music but it's just like fucken chillen out music if u really wanna party though i'd have to say some megadeth maybe some pantera and some exodus and earshot is always good

:headbang: sure when u crack open a 24 or something you could but some megadeth on but if u wanna trip out and all roll a fattie but some opeth, theater of tragady, evergrey and just kick back it's not party music but it's just like fucken chillen out music if u really wanna party though i'd have to say some megadeth maybe some pantera and some exodus and earshot is always good oo ya by the way moonshine and fine is not a good combination :hotjump: nobody like burned eyebrows

Pyrus said:
TANKARD. TANKARD, TANKARD, FUCKING TANKARD.

Decadent said:
Let me tell you, Goat Horn - Storming the Gates is the deifnitive beer album.

:D THERE IS NO CONTEST. THESE 2 ARE THE EPITOMY OF DRINKING METAL!

Also... Finntroll, esp. "Trollhammaren" and Korpiklaani "Wooden Pints"... Dunno what else... TRHASH?!

Getting pissed to pretty much any thrash metal works. Also, some melodic death metal like Arsis and Dimension Zero are pretty good.