Metal Trivia Game

Okay, I'll give it to you -
Napalm Death hold the record for the shortest 7" single, You Suffer, released (I believe) in 1988 as part of the John Peel sessions... they are labelmates on Earache records with Brutal Truth, who hold the world record for shortest promo video, but I don't know what the song was.
Since I gotcha, here's another question -
What other Earache band is currently having their latest album ratified by the Guinness officials to qualify for entry as the fastest human drumming on record? Here's a hint - the song being ratified is a Carcass cover.

Originally posted by dill_the_devil
Okay, I'll give it to you -
Napalm Death hold the record for the shortest 7" single, You Suffer, released (I believe) in 1988 as part of the John Peel sessions

Fuck!!! My initial inclination was to say Napalm Death. Oh well.

No idea on the fastest drummer question.

You need to check out immolation Dill. They are excellent. They are fairly technical with awesome structures and they are very very dark. I'd start with close to a world below and work your way back .the production on failures sucks and its hard to get into, however its worth it if you get past it.

so, i'm gonna hold on this queston for a little while longer. this isn't hard to find...

alright.
the answer is John McEntee from Incantation....Immolations tom (forget hist last name) couldn't tour cuz he had to take of the business so John filled in. probly the nicest thing he's ever done.

another easy one.

who did the vocals on coroner's demo, death cult?