Metal Trivia Game

:lol:
Since we answered at the same time and you "can't come up with one right now" :p allow me to ask.......

Well Which nickname Garm uses in Fleurety's "Department of apocalyptic affairs"?

St.Vitus: I have heard about this from different poeple and some of them were WASP fans...... It sounds like a silly rumor but I think is true........ Btw the resemblance beetween them is great!
Well maybe we should post about this at the "Metal Legends, Myths, & Rumors" tread to see what fellow metalheads believe...

Here's the REAL answer to the question about Blackie Lawless taken from lucyislawless.com::

Q: I want to know if one of Lucy's brothers is the heavy metal singer Blackie Lawless of 80's band W.A.S.P.

A: Well, Lucy's maiden name is Ryan, so that is the last name her brothers have as well. So, the most likely answer is no. One of her brothers did appear in a Xena episode, so we may seen more of her family in the entertainment business in the future.

And FYI, she doesn't look THAT much like him :p

Oh shit....... i knew i had to post about this at the "Metal Legends, Myths, & Rumors" thread........

my apologies.....

btw KIM you're a great fan of Lucy it seems :p :lol:

I thought it was astarte's turn to ask but anyway
I don't know about Poison...

I know VITAL REMAINS very well, have seen them tons of times!

Some of my favorite bands are from Australia: ABRAMELIN, BESTIAL WARLUST, DESTROYER 666, MISERY, ENCABULOS, PSYCHRIST, diSEMBOWELMENT, etc.

I live in Newport, RI. Where did you visit?

I stayed with a friend in Coventry, right near West Warwick actually.
I saw VR in Woosta Mass. lol

All those Aussie bands are fucking awesome.I've seen most of them actually.

Do you have ICQ or AIM or anything? Message me, and we can chat instead of messaging on a forum? :>

AIM: DeathsGoddess666
Yahoo: kimmolation