[MetalCore?]New composition SD2.0 + Pod Farm

TheGuerilla

Oct 23, 2009
Hi here is a new composition that I've just finish to mix let me know what do you think of that.

Guitars have been recorded by a Pod X3 Pro, bass with Pod Farm 2 and drums are Superior Drummer 2 Metal Foundry.

And the sub was made with Massive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's bass. Try to boost presense of guitars, and bass. And look at 150-500hz - maybe after сutting it from guitars and bass, your drums body will coming through
And for my taste, solo guitars is too wide.

Yes, it's better
Look at snare inserts. May be compresor or transient shaper give very big attack. I think it should be more sustain and not too high attack. May be more reverb.
Kick - may be more punch and more low end?
Automate guitars - from 00-30 they are very loud. And some editing will help you too))

Listen Submission - Code Of Conspiracy like a referense. I think it's too close to the music that you mixing.

Yes, it's better
Look at snare inserts. May be compresor or transient shaper give very big attack. I think it should be more sustain and not too high attack. May be more reverb.
Kick - may be more punch and more low end?
Automate guitars - from 00-30 they are very loud. And some editing will help you too))

Listen Submission - Code Of Conspiracy like a referense. I think it's too close to the music that you mixing.

+1