Metalcore Project need vocalist! [mix inside]

Nice songs man!
I could give it a shot, but I think those songs would deserve someone way better at actual singing than I am.
Only growls/screams on this would be kind of a waste.

I'm in if you're still searching! :) Send me a track and I'll demo it to you!

EDIT: I'd really like the first song :3

I don't mean to be that person, but the intro on the first song is very similar to this: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4uqGSBy9nY&list=PLWsD36yhW9KBs7dpUo87YCvUs-sjijGWH[/ame]

Here's something I did a while back in collaboration with a fellow UM-member aix! :headbang:

I'll be doing more versatile stuff (more versatile screams + clean vox!) on your song(s) when I have some spare time, but you can check my voice for that specific (Suicide Silence-ish deathcore) style. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's something I did a while back in collaboration with a fellow UM-member aix! :headbang:

I'll be doing more versatile stuff (more versatile screams + clean vox!) on your song(s) when I have some spare time, but you can check my voice for that specific (Suicide Silence-ish deathcore) style. :)

Holy shit, those highs are insane!

Oh wow great vocal, might want to try that in Melodic Death Metal too? :D

Lol, the first song is not yours its a total fucking ripoff of I The Breather. Dont try to fool anyone that u haven't heard of them before, because every riff, breakdown and melody lines are exactly like theirs.