Instrumental Metalcore multitracks (need Vocalist)

@VeneMorte

Dude that clean track in your siggy is killer. Very Chris Cornell
Great versatility.

I am too busy to mix this but I did record some vocals. I recorded over the top of the "Old Mix".

Last edited by a moderator:
great song and sound!

would you mind posting the stems too so i could learn from it?
Also i have been thinking of buying SSD for a while, but I don't fully understand what it is exactly.
Is it similar to Superior Drummer where you get a clean (dry) kit to start with and need to apply effects yourself, or is it like drumagog with a fully processed wet sample library?
The thing is since i'm new to this i'd like to start out with already great-sounding mix-ready samples and concentrate on guitar/bass mixing for now
Or does he have both? I'm confused :zombie:

thx

great song and sound!

would you mind posting the stems too so i could learn from it?
Also i have been thinking of buying SSD for a while, but I don't fully understand what it is exactly.
Is it similar to Superior Drummer where you get a clean (dry) kit to start with and need to apply effects yourself, or is it like drumagog with a fully processed wet sample library?
The thing is since i'm new to this i'd like to start out with already great-sounding mix-ready samples and concentrate on guitar/bass mixing for now
Or does he have both? I'm confused :zombie:

thx

I was using Superior Drummer and SSD 3.5 (as a demo) I bought SSD4 seriously You won't regret it! Much easier to use than SSD3.5 And you have samples of SSD 3.5 + SSD4 (If i'm not mistaken)
You have dry kit and processed kit this is what I was lookin for when I bought it ;)
So it's like Superior Drummer if you want to know ;)

thanx mate! the guitar Di's passed through a fulltone OCD overdrive then through poulin legion and kefir cab sim and added some compression with CLA3A.