Practice Time05 - KSE The Arms of Sorrow - 23 DI files for fun

Hello everyone! This is my first post on forum so i would like to say hello to all of You!
I recorded some rhytm guitars,and make a little changes in MIDI track for drums, also in MIDI mapping cuz of superior...
Vocals and Bass are great, nice stuff!

This is my approach to mix. Read description under video, if you want to download MP3 320kbps of this one

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Vildhjarta, i will take a look to your mix this evening
(Saludos vecino!, i'm from Madrid too :kickass:)

Anyway there is a lot of cool mixes in here!

¿No jodas que eres de Madrid también?...si es que estamos en tos laos :rofl:. Oye una amiga quiere añadirle voz, ¿me das tu permiso para mezclarla y subir las tracks?.

Take a look to this one, dude:

¿Qué opinas?

Nice DI's Icem4n!
Cheers for your great covers!

BTW, Here's My attempt to your cover

Feel free to hit any crit to my work :)

¿No jodas que eres de Madrid también?...si es que estamos en tos laos :rofl:. Oye una amiga quiere añadirle voz, ¿me das tu permiso para mezclarla y subir las tracks?.

Take a look to this one, dude:

¿Qué opinas?

You have a PM ;)

Hey guys, amazing cover! Here's my version. Really chuffed with how the guitars came out.
Please feel free to give feedback :)

Thanks.
This is a hybrid mix.
Busses sent out to zed-r16 then through drawmer 1968me bus compressor then recorded back in through the line input of a focusrite isa828. Sounds like the release was too long on the drawmer. I was mixing a pop rock track on Monday and had release set to auto. I usually set fast release for metal.
Master chain is sonnox eq to klanghelm sddr to toneboosters reelbus to sonnox inflator to toneboosters barricade.

Drums are superior with triggered samples, bass is zoom ms60b to mxr m80 to la610.
Guitars are ts808-6505-recto cab-57-api.
Second guitar layer is as above but triple recto.

Thanks.
This is a hybrid mix.
Busses sent out to zed-r16 then through drawmer 1968me bus compressor then recorded back in through the line input of a focusrite isa828. Sounds like the release was too long on the drawmer. I was mixing a pop rock track on Monday and had release set to auto. I usually set fast release for metal.
Master chain is sonnox eq to klanghelm sddr to toneboosters reelbus to sonnox inflator to toneboosters barricade.

Drums are superior with triggered samples, bass is zoom ms60b to mxr m80 to la610.
Guitars are ts808-6505-recto cab-57-api.
Second guitar layer is as above but triple recto.

Thanks a lot micrich! :headbang: