Practice Time 03 - MISS MAY I -"Apologies are for the weak" Cover (DI tracks inside)

You have become in my trojan horse, man! :rofl: :rofl:. Seriously, I value your criticism and I appreciate your honesty, it's the better way (the only way) to improve. I fucked off with Rafael's vocals, it's true, but yesterday I discovered why. It was one of my first time with clean vocals and my first time with Nectar pluging. Anyway I have other mix with new eq in guitars, OH and HH (besides the vocals) that I hope upload here when I get home from work (and get some sleep :rofl:). I think is better than this and, specially, less harsh and without mid-highs boosted, I hope.

Thaaaaanks!!!

i don't want to be the as$hole man i just tell you my personal opinion :rolleyes:
also remember this thing:
if you like what you here you DON'T have to change nothing. you don't have to eq or to put autotune or compressors etc..and if you do this,do some liiiiiiitle tweaks do not over-do it ;) (for example you can use melodyne and no autotune ;) )

i don't want to be the as man i just tell you my personal opinion :rolleyes:
also remember this thing:
if you like what you here you DON'T have to change nothing. you don't have to eq or to put autotune or compressors etc..and if you do this,do some liiiiiiitle tweaks do not over-do it ;) (for example you can use melodyne and no autotune ;) )

don´t get me wrong, you know my problem with the language. You're not doing the asshole at all, quite the opposite, I need your honest opinions and you are giving it to me. I'm very grateful with you. In my previous post I was kidding about the trojan horse, possibly lost in translation the meaning we wanted to give. What I really meant is that you motivates me to do everything possible to you like my mix (and others, of course). With the voices of Rafael, I am aware of that are not too well mixed by me, I'm working on it right now. Thanks as always! :kickass:

my attempt, I just put DI tracks into templates and did almost nothing with vocals (it's 2:15 AM here)

Last edited by a moderator: