Practice Time05 - KSE The Arms of Sorrow - 23 DI files for fun

Hey, thanks for the stems! Awesome cover, and mindblowing vocals!!
Here's my take on the mix. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Great thread! Thanks for Sharing Icem4n! Loved the tracks! Here is my mix, I'm pretty new to mixing so any suggestion would be really appreciated, and sorry if it sounds so bad!

Just a few clarifications, I'm not a fan of KSE (just didn't heard them that much), also, I just heard the original song only one time to avoid being tempted in trying to do the same effects and guitar tone

https://soundcloud.com/matias-laino/kse-the-arms-of-sorrow-practice-mix-1

Still my favorite project here...I was trying to get the DIs again to try with some new gear and Dropbox has an error when I try to get it again even though I'm logged in and what not.

UPDATE: Works when I save it to my Dropbox first. Good enough for me.

Wow this was some crazy fun DI's and vocals to work with. GREAT STUFF Icem4n and vocalist!! I really tried to do my best here, and I know I'm kinda necroposting and probably not gonna get any feedback, but gotta toss it in here anyways :) Feedback would be greatly appretiated though, I've been working hard to improve my mixing skills :)

(I added in some production stuff to make it sound more like the original)

Last edited by a moderator:
I also gave it a try :)

Great raws and amazing Vocals, I really loved mixing this :thumbsup:

another thread revival here

tear my mix a new hole
Just a new rough at the moment (i know I've not cut out any unwanted noise etc.)

pretty late to the party but I have just found this page and all the stems :) This was perfect to test some new toys I have. I am a beginner with mixing and stuff so any constructive feedback would be highly appreciated.

here is my mix:

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

After few years Ive made second attempt of this song. Below results. Enjoy