As I Lay Dying - Nothing Left -(cover)- DI files inside

The snare sounds like it's panned left, which is odd (not sure if you did that on purpose). The snare in general has too much "snap," not enough body. Guitars sound quite good though! Vocal processing needs a little work, especially on the clean vocals (they are way too dry, try adding more reverb). Other than that, seeing as though this is your first post and may be one of your first mixes, I'd say this is pretty good!

The snare sounds like it's panned left, which is odd (not sure if you did that on purpose). The snare in general has too much "snap," not enough body. Guitars sound quite good though! Vocal processing needs a little work, especially on the clean vocals (they are way too dry, try adding more reverb). Other than that, seeing as though this is your first post and may be one of your first mixes, I'd say this is pretty good!
Thanks for your answer! That "lefty" snare appeared after i added Ozone on master, now i am trying to manage how to mix that ( i am noob in ozone :D).

Thanks for your answer! That "lefty" snare appeared after i added Ozone on master, now i am trying to manage how to mix that ( i am noob in ozone :D).
Haha yeah I figured it was just an oversight. I'm not familiar with Ozone so I can't offer much advice. I use the Slate FG-X plugin, super easy to use, but I know people get great results from Ozone

http://www.reverbnation.com/ravensongstudios/song/21420380-as-i-lay-dying-cover-icem4n-sneap

My try. With the exception of delays and chorus on the cleans, this was all done with density and booteq for compression and eq. It glued together very well, but I think the instruments don't quite find their own space. This was a framus cobra and a Hughes &Kettner vortex (solid state amp), with an sm58 and an audix D2 on a line6 spider valve cab. Podfarm for the bass tone.

My first mix ever! I'm extremely open to feedback/criticism. I have done a second mix since then which I will say I've learned a lot since doing this one. I mainly focused on the guitars. I have guitarist syndrome. It's a real thing.....anyways have at it! I'd love to hear of any pointers you guys have to help me in my journey to learning this stuff!