Practice Time05 - KSE The Arms of Sorrow - 23 DI files for fun

I don't even like KSE and metalcore in general but I must say this was pretty fun to mix. Well recorded tracks and some great vocals. Here's my attempt, hope you guys dig it :kickass:
Guitars were Revalver with some Catharsis impulses. Drums are Metal Machine with some Slate shit

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22695054/KSE - Arms of Sorrow COVER.mp3

Sounds good Miguelrx but the voice track is out of sync advanced from the rest of tacks, please fix it and re-upload pls cause sounds pretty good :)

Seriously? Fuck... I am asking because the low end is amazing. First mix I dint cut a lot of shit in the low end, so it must be the EMG PJ.

Yes, i promise :heh:
My bass player recently bought a LTD D-5 (600 bucks) and i track this song with the D-5 first and later with the Ibanez GIO

Ibanez GIO with EMGs tracks sounds one hundred times better than D-5 tracks with ESP pickups :cry:

I love how this old GIO sounds (13 years old indeed)

Yes, i promise :heh:
My bass player recently bought a LTD D-5 (600 bucks) and i track this song with the D-5 first and later with the Ibanez GIO

Ibanez GIO with EMGs tracks sounds one hundred times better than D-5 tracks with ESP pickups :cry:

I love how this old GIO sounds (13 years old indeed)

I am almost tempted to buy one to put EMG pickups!lol Well but probably the EMGs costs almost the same as the bass.

Hey why not.

Just as a note : watch the tuning. Kind of wavers in some spots.
But otherwise it's pretty dece!

Quick mix, so there's bound to be an issue or two, but the effort I have to put on this, is rather minimal at the moment.

Arms Of Sorrow - TG

My first bounce. Need to reamp the guitars with more gain but i couldn't find the energy to go through it all the tracks again haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty great cover guys. I really nice enjoy mixing this!.

Thanks Vildhjarta, i will take a look to your mix this evening
(Saludos vecino!, i'm from Madrid too :kickass:)

Anyway there is a lot of cool mixes in here!

Last edited by a moderator: