Dead Bread song for you to mix - death metal content

Redid the guitars on this one, this time with the 6505. Everything else is kept the same (except the guitarEQ). Mastering chain should be the same also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gave it another try mixing stuff from here. I dig this song thanks for setting this up. This is cool to be able to practice on stuff like this. After uploading I noticed the highs are a bit much on the overheads for me...I wonder if I'm losing my hearing or does anyone else hear it too?

ALL HAIL DEAD BREAD!

Fng great man, thank you!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8779878/DB-CallOut v1.0.mp3

I'm glad you like it. Guitars seems to be a little hollowed. No midrange? :p

I gave it another try mixing stuff from here. I dig this song thanks for setting this up. This is cool to be able to practice on stuff like this. After uploading I noticed the highs are a bit much on the overheads for me...I wonder if I'm losing my hearing or does anyone else hear it too?

No, cymbals sound good for me. Maybe you could make guitars a little bit brighter but it only depends on the taste.
I'll upload another song for mix if you want guys.

No, cymbals sound good for me. Maybe you could make guitars a little bit brighter but it only depends on the taste.
I'll upload another song for mix if you want guys.

I'm using vst's so they seem a bit harsh. I'd love another song!

Haa! That's probably because i'm 45 years old (yes, 45 year old Dead Bread fan) and the guitar sounds of 1985-2000 are my faves.

Another song would be great and i'm sure many would agree.

It doesn't matter how old you are when you listen to Dead Bread :D

song is nice ;)
as time i'll have a free afternoon i'll give it a mix.
i hope there's no deadline and it's just for practice :D
cheers

nice :D
just a thing...there are some "pops" on guitars D.I...is it due to incorrect crossfading?however it seems not affecting the results :p