All Nightmare Long

Cyanide

The Unforgiven III

The Judas Kiss

Suicide & Redemption

My Apocalypse

And Here: 10 Clips / 1 MP3

DM.jpg

After hearing Cyanide and The Day That Never Comes I was thinkin I wouldn't buy this album...then My Apocalypse was a bit better but from the sound of the other tracks I think I will purchase!

I am hearing a vibe in these tracks that does make me think of 80's Metallica

The Judas Kiss sounds really Justice...

Not working for me either. I wish they would just release the stupid thing to iTunes already, I would buy it just to support the weirdness of it, the album's fucking done. All they're doing is giving leakers time...

Sounds like (to me... i could be totally wrong haha) they have made the mix better, the vocals seem to sit a lot nicer in the mix on the My Apocalypse clip?

Can't wait to get my hands on the full album after hearing these.

Sounds like total shit compared to everything on black album and anything before it.

i think it's definitely a step in the right direction and stylistically i prefer it to anything they've done since black album.

i'd love it if this album really sparked a new flame of creativity and they were like 'yeh we wana do another album next year' and then keep moving in the right direction and put out something completely amazing

if they do do another album then it'll probs be something like 5 years from now though...