Metallica- Help, please.

• Thread starter WarheartOfBodom
  • Start date
You won't be behind or before the stage, you will be ON the stage. With the band. I think you'll be playing the drums, I heard they finally fired Lars.

:\
I didn't buy any yet because I can't tell which seats are behind the stage. I need...actual help.

In all likelihood the stage will be rotating. When bands set up in the middle like that they usually have a rotating stage, which means there is no "behind." Why don't you just call the venue to verify? Chances are, if there are seats "behind" the stage for some fucked up reason, they won't be for sale. Just call the venue.

But I'm putting my money on rotating stage.

Thanks :) I'll give em a call. I see you go to college in Tampa?

or it could be one of those round stages where the band can walk around, with Lars sitting in the middle.

Thanks :) I'll give em a call. I see you go to college in Tampa?

Yeah, USF. I'm graduating in December.

or it could be one of those round stages where the band can walk around, with Lars sitting in the middle.

This could be true too; but usually those stages rotate as well. The band has free range of the stage so they can face any direction at any time. Lars will be stationary, but the stage will likely spin so that he also has to chance to face every direction (so all the audience can see him).

Yeah, USF. I'm graduating in December.

This could be true too; but usually those stages rotate as well. The band has free range of the stage so they can face any direction at any time. Lars will be stationary, but the stage will likely spin so that he also has to chance to face every direction (so all the audience can see him).

Who the fuck would want to see Lars ugly face.

The lower the number is on the ticket the closer you are to the stage... that goes with every show. I think there is VIP seats that you may be refering to. I saw metallica in Reading, England in a festival i didn't want to go to. My cousins paid for it though. Every band sucked but metallica. They put up a good live performance unfortunately some of the songs they play don't sound like anything off their albums. They only played one new song the time I was there in august. Unfortunately thats before Death Magnetic came out. That album wasn't even great to be honest. Drop Kick Murphies were ok but I don't like punk. So them and metallica were the only good live performers to be honest.

I planed on seeing Metallica this summer...but at $400 admission no fucking chance!

Agreed. I wouldn't waste money seeing them. Rather see a band more to my liking such as Iced Earth or Rammstein. I'll pay anything if i can afford it to see them. I wanted to see Exodus as well while they were still doing the Riot Act tour i think its called.