Metallica/Jasonic/sick of this

LIMP BIZKIT frontman FRED DURST is out to prove that the band can hold their own following the departure of WES BORLAND, and he’s planning on making the group’s upcoming live performances particularly memorable for all those who choose to attend. “I’ve got a lot to show right now,” Durst told Launch.com “I’m at a point in my life where if you think LIMP BIZKIT has made nay bit of a dent of a impact, live or anything, it’s nothing. I’m about to rip your fucking head off. This is the time of my life where I’m more ready than ever, and I’m gonna. You don’t even fuckin’ know. I feel bad for anybody who has to fuckin go on after me.”

hehe...

Originally posted by MrMajs
LIMP BIZKIT frontman FRED DURST is out to prove that the band can hold their own following the departure of WES BORLAND, and he’s planning on making the group’s upcoming live performances particularly memorable for all those who choose to attend. “I’ve got a lot to show right now,” Durst told Launch.com “I’m at a point in my life where if you think LIMP BIZKIT has made nay bit of a dent of a impact, live or anything, it’s nothing. I’m about to rip your fucking head off. This is the time of my life where I’m more ready than ever, and I’m gonna. You don’t even fuckin’ know. I feel bad for anybody who has to fuckin go on after me.”

hehe...

:lol: Of course they've made an impact, just look at all the fuckin' nu-metal bands out there right now :rolleyes: oh my fuckin' shit, I can't beleive that such a loser is considered by people a musician.

Originally posted by Ultimate_Symphony
:lol: Of course they've made an impact, just look at all the fuckin' nu-metal bands out there right now :rolleyes: oh my fuckin' shit, I can't beleive that such a loser is considered by people a musician.

I would give him that much credit.
I think that their time has come & gone.
I think the only guy that felt the same was Wes, that's why he left. I compare Limp to "rappers." Their fans are fickle. They'll have a hit record & then by the time they roll a new one out they are old news. A perfect example of this would be Kid Rock. Sold tons of records of his debut. Now look at him? He's only half as popular.:D He feels sorry for the bands that go on after them?:lol: If they were the headliners, they would NOT be playing stadiums...

Originally posted by Death Opeth
A nice little tour if everybody would have worked out, to me would have been

Opener: Black Label Society
Main Act (Switch Off and On each show) Metallica, Guns N' Roses
Guns N' Roses and Metallica had a awesome tour in early 90's but unfortunatly got cut off because of James's unfortunate mishap on stage.

Guns? The incident you are refering took place in Montreal. Metallica cancelled the show after something like 15 minutes (for good reason indeed) and then guns farted 2 songs and talked trash about everyone in the stadium wich led to intense fights and violence throughout the whole city. :(

Metallica did continue the tour with a replacement axeman, with a wounded James singing, sitting on a bench. That was dedication. They came back in montreal the year after to do another show for the fans.
What did guns did on their most recent tour? Not showing up?
I'm sorry if you like them, I used to because they did awesome music but Axl is probably the biggest arsehole in this world.
I agree with all of you here. Good points, but we all still talk about them, so it means we still care, maybe we secretly still hope they really get back on track.

Ho, and before I forget. Jason
devilfinger.gif

I'm having a serious dilemma about the Metallica tour this summer....I really love the old stuff, and I'm pretty young (18) so I've never gotten the chance to see them live. I mean, I would REALLY love to see them live, even though they are cash-grabbing media whores. I feel like a chick who won't leave a boyfriend who is treating her like shit. Should I shell out the cash to suffer through shitty bands with the hope that Metallica will have at least a shadow of their former greatness?

Originally posted by sixxswine
I would give him that much credit.
I think that their time has come & gone.
I think the only guy that felt the same was Wes, that's why he left. I compare Limp to "rappers." Their fans are fickle. They'll have a hit record & then by the time they roll a new one out they are old news. A perfect example of this would be Kid Rock. Sold tons of records of his debut. Now look at him? He's only half as popular.:D He feels sorry for the bands that go on after them?:lol: If they were the headliners, they would NOT be playing stadiums...

:lol: Right on! :D