Metallica launch their own record label

:lol:

You have no idea how many people do this do you?

Metallica are just tools, they are the Justin Bieber of metal and will remain so until people can except that Hetfield can't sing worth a fuck.

What the hell are you talking about? Oh yeah Metal singers are known to be the best in the world. Bahhahaha what a joke man. Metallica put their time in, I don't need to sit back and bash them to get off and be cool. They put out more good album than most of the new bands ever will. The new metal scene is the Justin Beeber of metal, all those bands can bite their tongues off and die because it's a tidalwave of emo shit.

What the hell are you talking about? Oh yeah Metal singers are known to be the best in the world. Bahhahaha what a joke man. Metallica put their time in, I don't need to sit back and bash them to get off and be cool. They put out more good album than most of the new bands ever will. The new metal scene is the Justin Beeber of metal, all those bands can bite their tongues off and die because it's a tidalwave of emo shit.

"Oh yeah Metal singers are known to be the best in the world" bro are you fucking kidding me? Lets see any pop singer do what Stu Block can do (death growls, melo-death vocals, black metal vocals, power metal vocals, thrash metal vocals, hell that fucker could sing opera.

"all those bands can bite their tongues off and die because it's a tidalwave of emo shit" what in the fuck are you talking about? Emo is short for EMOTIONAL in case you didn't know, music without emotion is usually fucking terrible.

"Oh yeah Metal singers are known to be the best in the world" bro are you fucking kidding me? Lets see any pop singer do what Stu Block can do (death growls, melo-death vocals, black metal vocals, power metal vocals, thrash metal vocals, hell that fucker could sing opera.

"all those bands can bite their tongues off and die because it's a tidalwave of emo shit" what in the fuck are you talking about? Emo is short for EMOTIONAL in case you didn't know, music without emotion is usually fucking terrible.

Growling is not singing it's growling and screaming. Anybody defending the word EMO is an infidel in my book.

Growling is not singing it's growling and screaming. Anybody defending the word EMO is an infidel in my book.

So growling is not singing yet its also screaming? Bro are you fucking with me are you really that stupid? Growling and screaming are completely different things...

And i'm an "infidel" for defending emotions? Every human beings as fucking emotions dude.

So growling is not singing yet its also screaming? Bro are you fucking with me are you really that stupid? Growling and screaming are completely different things...

And i'm an "infidel" for defending emotions? Every human beings as fucking emotions dude.

Growling is not singing, screaming is not growling, growling is not screaming, screaming is not Growling, Growling is not screaming, Screaming is not singing....Singing is singing and screaming is the same as growling to some...

Growling is not singing, screaming is not growling, growling is not screaming, screaming is not Growling, Growling is not screaming, Screaming is not singing....Singing is singing and screaming is the same as growling to some...

"Growling is not singing it's growling and screaming"

Clear as day, sorry man. Maybe me and your dad will take you to get ice cream on this very special day?

Yo, pass the popcorn. This shit's getting good.

giant+bowl2.jpg