Metallica on the cuntree station

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always had the feeling James was a redneck but it's offical now. Nothing against country music ( I like some of the older stuff myself) but this is just a show with a bunch of rednecks on it. All they are missing is Kid Rock. :lol:

METALLICA fans have been invited to attend the taping of the upcoming "CMT Outlaws" special, featuring a performance by METALLICA frontman James Hetfield.

As previously reported, the "CMT Outlaws" television taping will feature performances by some of music's most untamed and unpredictable artists, including Hank Williams Jr., Gretchen Wilson, Montgomery Gentry, Big & Rich, Tanya Tucker, Jessi Colter, Shooter Jennings and members of LYNYRD SKYNYRD — Gary Rossington, Billy Powell and Johnny Van Zant.

The landmark "CMT Outlaws" event will premiere as part of an exclusive two-part special on Friday, Oct. 29 on CMT (Country Music Television).

Man just when i thought it couldnt get any worst as when they released that movie about them seeing a therapist for $4,000 or $40,000 a pop... they surprise me once again lol ...

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Man just when i thought it couldnt get any worst as when they released that movie about them seeing a therapist for $4,000 or $40,000 a pop... they surprise me once again lol ...

I know... and screwing over Dave Mustaine... again. :mad:

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
What they do to Mustaine again? what I miss? :confused: :erk:

That interview they had in the "Some Kinda Monster" movie with Dave Mustaine and Lars Ulrich was so wrong. They editted everything and Dave was upset about it and he wants nothing to do with Lars or the band anymore. I have a lot of respect for Dave Mustaine and it bugs me that Metallica still makes fun of him just because they're jealous of him. He's better than that whole band.

~metal_maiden~ said:
That interview they had in the "Some Kinda Monster" movie with Dave Mustaine and Lars Ulrich was so wrong. They editted everything and Dave was upset about it and he wants nothing to do with Lars or the band anymore. I have a lot of respect for Dave Mustaine and it bugs me that Metallica still makes fun of him just because they're jealous of him. He's better than that whole band.

Yeah Lars and James are on a major powertrip but to be fair Dave himself has always had a major ego.. I dont know how old you are or if you grew up in the 80's but you should of read some of Dave's interviews in magazines and such back then lol He sounded like what Lars/James sound like nowadays.. so for that I really dont have any sympathy at all.. i see Dave as i see Yngwie.. egostical jerk at times.. but i will give Dave the dinstinction that he is very talented and i loved the Peace Sells and RIP albums and i kind of liked Countdown to Extinction as well... Anyways Dave can give as good as he gets when it comes to his feud with Metallica... :Smug:

Oh Popallica, what a bunch of losers. Not that "The System Has Failed" is something awsome, but compared to everything since "And Justice For All" it simply shines.

Dave has more metal fiber than all the other four chimps together (with my apologies to the chimps).

Oh Mighty Green One. You hath cut me deep. haha I am a bit of what you might call a redneck and looooooooove country music. And I do likes me some CMT now and again along with all them good ol' huntin' and fishin' shows where they catch a bigun' and lettergo! hahaha But seriously, I can't stand all the country/pop/rock stuff that's out now. They CALL it country but it's really just pop with twangy guitars and the occasional fiddle and a singer with an accent that looks like Brad Pitt. Gimme some WAYLON, WILLIE, GEORGE JONES and my man JOHNNY CASH anyday of the week. My only hope is that Hetfield is doing the show to pay tribute to one of the above, for instance, if he sang with Waylon's son, Shooter, that might be kinda neat....but it's another thing alltogether if he makes himself look like an ass! (Chances are good that's what he'll do!) Here's a chew and a cold bud for ya!
Ted

James is great and all (in my opinion), but really, Dave is a much better musician than anyone in Metallica right now for song writing.

I prefered James's old lyrics, but how can you beat lyrics that Dave was writing for songs like Holy wars.

Anyway, James, country radio, I'm sure he likes country, Mama Said was very influenced on Country.