Nothing Else Matters
Creeping Death
-------------------
St. Anger
Enter Sandman
-------------------
Last Caress
Hit The Lights

Thats the setlist from last nights show in Brisbane, I have one question. WHERE THE FUCK IS MASTER OF PUPPETS? Spiff, is this a mistake or are they actually not playing it? It must be a mistake.

:worship: :worship: HARVESTER AND CREEPING DEATH! :worship: :worship:

Three songs from St. Anger :mad:

You could always try ebay, but I suspect they will be going for astronomical prices.

If they do not play Master Of Puppets im bringing the entire Ent Cent down Samson style with everyone in it.

Yeah, I've already looked on eBay.... fuck paying $300 for a floor ticket! :(

I've heard ticketek are selling off some side view press seats.... I MAY check out what's available today, really depends on the price

I have a floor ticket I got through the Metallica club :headbang:

You know Todd, you seem like a nice guy, but you are missing the point... THEY ARENT PLAYING MASTER OF PUPPETS! :OMG:

They released side seats for Brisbane, but I didn't think they were worth $107, so came down here to Byron Bay instead.

No Master Of Puppets and yet three songs from St. Anger.

Who in their right mind would think that was a good idea? NO MASTER OF PUPPETS OH MY GOD ARE THEY NUTS?

Fuck For Whom the Bell tolls. That song bores me now. Master rules. They better play that in Sydney cause I wanna sing along "Master... MASTER"

But they are playing Damage Inc and Sanitarium :headbang: I like the solo in Damage Inc. And I will get to sing along to the Saaaaniiittariuuum part :)

Spruce Goose said:
And BLACKENED!!!! Where the fuck is that? I heard they were opening with that?!
They were... Id MUCH rather that song than Fight Fire With Fire.

They've been using blackened, but adamg got asked what song they should open with at a meet & greet, and he chose Fight Fire, hahaha.

some of you might know adamg from IRC.

my brother went to the Bris show, he said it was fucking awesome. The Datsuns sucked and inbetween songs the crowd yelled 'Get Off'.....

Rob is a true showman apparently

I posted this in my live journal thing this morning cos UM was playing up (I'm cutting out the bit where I try to remember the setlist):

Spiff said:
Top show last night. Only went for a bit over two hours.

There was also a teaser for Frayed Ends of Sanity (or whichever one it is that has the Wizard of Oz intro - I'm asleep so I can't remember exactly).

Pretty sure that's everything. NO Master of Puppets. NO Battery. But then, there was also NO stuff from Load or Reload. I had heard the set was going to go for three hours but it didn't. There's a chance they cut it short because of BDO - that had better not be the case or I'll be right miffed.

Great show though. I was pleasantly surprised by the Datsuns, they were quite good, and their guitarist ruled.
At the end when they were saying goodbye for the third time, people started filing out but I just stayed. "What about Master of Puppets??" I wanted to cry. I was certain they would come back and play that and Battery. But no.

Spoke to a guy before the show and he had bought his ticket that day for $82, on the side seats about ten rows in front of me. That's right, he had BETTER SEATS THAN ME and he bought his ticket 6 months later.