Damage Inc
Ride The Lightning
Bellz
Blackened
Last Caress
Am I Evil?
Motorbreath

:OMG:

They only played one 90s song each night, and look at all the stuff from the first three albums!! Leper Messiah! Blackened! Damage Inc! Am I Evil! Ride The Lightning! No Remorse! Hit The Lights! Creeping Death! Sanitarium! The Thing That Should Not Be!

:eek:

Metallica!! :headbang:

I fucking reckon. I shat my pants when I read that.

Also, St. Anger and Frantic have been bootlegged at those shows and are up on the net now.

Both are fucking shitting my pants songs. I love them so much. St. Anger is fucking epic.

Crappy ass quality though.

Dyers Eve isnt that great of a song though, people just want to hear it because of all the rumours that they cant play it, something like Trapped Under Ice would be way better than DE! :headbang:

We are mere weeks away from the release of St. Anger, and we have some updates. St. Anger will be a 2-disc set (CD of music, DVD of rehearsals) packaged in a tri-fold digipack. Included in the digipack will be a 4-color, 28 page booklet with lyrics, a sneak peak at the Metallica video game currently in development (scheduled to be released late 2004/early 2005), and your link to some other Met goodies on the web. The album will now feature only one cover (4 covers? What were we thinking?!?!?).

I got that from the metclub.com site, a Metallica videogame? I hope its better than Ed Hunter...

Queensryche had a computer game which was basically a Myst rip-off. Not bad, but I'm useless at those games so it didn't last long. Now it won't install on my PC for some reason. Oh, and it cost $99.95.

I heard they were going to release the album as a double sided disc, with the album on one side and the DVD on the other. I would prefer 2 discs myself, less fragile. :)

Spawny, I think Dyers Eve is a good song, but you are right, Trapped Under Ice is way cooler, and I don't think they have ever played that live either.

I like Dyers Eve Blitzy, it just isnt as great as its made out to be IMHO :)

The dvd and cd are seperate thankfully :)

They played Trapped Under Ice a few times about 5 years ago for some shows :headbang: :D

I am SO getting this album as soon as it's out! And Metal Hammer have a cool-looking Metallica issue out at the moment that I think I shall also be purchasing :headbang:

This and the new Maiden are making for an exciting few months!

I know what you mean Mark, I haven't been so excited about my favourite bands in ages.

Along with the new Grave Digger being released today, new Iced Earth on the way, and also new Nevermore due out soon, I am overloading on new metal excitment! Now I just have to find a way to afford them all. :err: :lol:

I believe they were just small warm up shows, used to practice some of the older material they haven't played for a while. The set-list for the tour will probably feature a few 90s songs, and say at least 5 tracks from the new album, which doesn't leave as much room for their older material.

Would you prefer they played Load and Reload stuff Southy/Gore? Give them some credit, they know what their fans want to hear, if they play that set or similair when they tour here, ill be one very f**king happy Metallica fan :D

Blitzy, they are mastering the IE one right now, June 1 is the deadline to get the album to SPV so it doesnt slip in its release date (and they will make it they said). The Gettysburg dvd audio is happening as well, thats being mastered at the same time !:headbang: Metallica, Maiden, Nevermore, Dimmu Borgir and IE all in a space of 4 or 5 months... F**king rocking! !:headbang:

http://www.icedearth.us/news/76/76_frameset.html Thats some photos of Jons new shop too if you wanna see them :)

Ill have to buy that new Gravedigger album too, and now that I got my soundcard working ill have to dig out those GD MP3s. Hee hee. Dig. :)

Under one of the photos on Jon's shop's site, it says "In addition to all the paintings on the wall, there are about 50 more in plastic sleeves behind you".

Well, I looked behind me, and all I could see was my reflection in the window. How would he know if there were paintings in plastic sleeves at my house anyway? I really don't know what they're on about.

:lol:

I worry about what you are going to do when you get the Gettysburg DVD audio and hear explosions going off behind you Winmar :)