setlist of a show Metallica played yesterday in San Fran:

Break Zero said:
Aside from my earlier mentioning of needing to play their songs tuned regularly (unless they finally started doin that again), all they need to do is whip out Dyer's Eve and I'm a total true believer again.

Although I heard they've only played Dyer's Eve once before :erk:

NEVER been played by them. they jammed to it back at their show in '93 in Charleston, South Carolina. but ya... on the first night, i heard that they played the intro. hopefully it is a sign of things to come.
and whats so bad with playing downtuned? hell, i play Metallica songs down a full step

wrong said:
NEVER been played by them. they jammed to it back at their show in '93 in Charleston, South Carolina. but ya... on the first night, i heard that they played the intro. hopefully it is a sign of things to come.
and whats so bad with playing downtuned? hell, i play Metallica songs down a full step

I heard they played it at some festivaltype show, like Lollapalooza or something... I'm probably very wrong.

As for downtuned, I dunno, the songs just don't seem as great downtuned. Especially One... Probably just me though

Break Zero said:
I heard they played it at some festivaltype show, like Lollapalooza or something... I'm probably very wrong.

As for downtuned, I dunno, the songs just don't seem as great
downtuned. Especially One... Probably just me though

as for the festival, thats where they jammed to it.

-----------
Charleston, SC
North Charleston Coliseum (2/17/93)

Ecstacy of Gold
Enter Sandman
Creeping Death
Harvester of Sorrow
Sanitarium
Sad But True
Of Wolf and Man
The Unforgiven
Justice medley