Master Of Puppets
Damage Inc
Ride The Lightning
Bellz
Blackened
Last Caress
Am I Evil?
Motorbreath

Now that is what I call a kick ass setlist!
eek.gif
No Sandman, only 1 song of the Black album, nothing off the Load albums....just a bunch of rare old killer songs instead. 5 songs off Kill 'em All? RTL played for the 1st time since 1987?
devilfinger.gif

I'm assuming they did only 1 new song because they didn't want boot audience recordings of the show to surface online with a bunch of new songs before the album is released next month.
[/font]

Now we can only hope the direction of the new record is in this setlist's vein - has anyone heard the demos ?

Am I Evil? was on the re-issue of Kill 'Em All along with Blitzkrieg, and it was available on CD when Elektra re-released it. Those two songs can originally be found on the Creeping Death EP. So I don't think I would classify it as a Kill 'Em All song.

living here in maine(especially in the 80's) you cant find any bootlegs,imports etc..(there starting 2 catch up here but there very slow) so i guess 2 me its a kill em all song.when was it re-released?

SAZZ said:
living here in maine(especially in the 80's) you cant find any bootlegs,imports etc..(there starting 2 catch up here but there very slow) so i guess 2 me its a kill em all song.when was it re-released?

It was re-released in 1988.

dutchy said:
seen Metallica behind the music yesterday, nice spot for Scott and Bush, didn't regonize Johny Z at 1st!!

My favorite part is when Scott is talking about Cliff headbanging and calls him a freak. That always makes me laugh.

jdelpi said:
"Am I Evil?" is not on Kill 'em All. At least not in the US.

It was for awhile... I bought it from a used Cd store. Some idiot sold his/her copy of Kill 'em All with "Blitzkrieg" and "Am I Evil" and now I have it.
I also have Garage Days Re-Revisited on cassette and CD Muahahahahah.

Cant wait to DOWNLOAD St. Anger!

oh please, I love one and creeping death but they were like slayer's set lists in doing the same thing. this set list kills as they have so many old tunes that need to be dusted off. I would hate to go to one of the other 3 free shows only to see a set list of more recent material especially after this show. Damn, I love this set list and wish I had a boot of it. Someone at another site said the riffs from the new song were more like justice material.

tattooedsean666 said:
oh please, I love one and creeping death but they were like slayer's set lists in doing the same thing. this set list kills as they have so many old tunes that need to be dusted off. I would hate to go to one of the other 3 free shows only to see a set list of more recent material especially after this show. Damn, I love this set list and wish I had a boot of it. Someone at another site said the riffs from the new song were more like justice material.

Don't get me wrong. I agree this is a killer setlist, and I said that in my post. I'm just saying, I never get sick of those songs, and they're awesome live. I would gladly trade Sad But True for either of those songs.