Metallica SKOM on Vh-1

I watched and enjoyed it. I think Kirk would be cool to sit down and talk to because like previously stated hes the only one who doesnt seem like an ass. I studied Psychology for quite awhile so i actually enjoyed the movie much more than I should. What I kept wondering is why it took almost two years to produce THAT ( IE St ANGER) !!!

As far as SKOM is concerned, I wish the movie sold more copies than the album, because it was infinitely more entertaining. Hearing the songs get worse and worse as they were produced made me laugh, and though I will be forever a metallica fan that album just made me wana listen to Ride the Lightning more and more.

As for Kirk, they absolutely STOLE that man from Exodus, and good thing they did, because it sounds like if they didnt Exodus may have been what Metallica is now.

With Lars, that man gave up his musical integrity... oh so many years ago, and the scene where he sells all his artwork for millions and is absolutely hammered and like crying is just proof of that. It's funny, however, because his dad is my idol, that guy kicks ass.

James Hetfield, with everything that Metallica was/is, I'm surprised he's still alive. How many bands throughout history have disbanded after a member died? After burton went, James was never the same, nor was the band, and the fact that he survived everything just amazes me.

Newstead, however stupid his facial hair is, had a good run with Flotsam and Jetsam though yeah, hes NOTHING nowadays except an interview on VH-1.

All and All, i forgive them for everything they have done in the past, just so long as their new Album sounds more like Kill Em All than Load. RIP Cliff Burton... and maybe coming upon RIP Metallica.