Metallica sues over E and F chords

DAMN!!! I JUST FELL OFF THE CHAIR!!!! THAT'S TOO DAMN FUNNY!!! oasjdo asodjas doajsd asjd oajsd ODJA SODJAO dsjOSDJOSDJAOSD ajsdoJSDOASJD AOSDJAsodjo dsOSJDosdj aodsjAOSJDOA SJodsjDOJSD..........

i agree with needled... i thoght it was serious because it's fuckin' metallica lol. As for the address... i figured it was a mirror site. Still... shit that made me laugh, but somehow it's not as funny since it's not real.

That's definitely the most pathetic aspect of this. It wasn't even a surprise. When I first read it I thought, "That figures." Considering how completely ridiculous Moronica has become, it's almost impossible to even make a joke about them. Everything idiotic is so believable.

They're kind of like the Britney Spears of metal.

What other things have they sued people for? I'm ignorant, i know

That was fucking funny! the only smile i've had all day

@shreddie they have sued napster as i am sure you know... i believe either cannibal corpse or creamatorium for covering a song without their permission, they sued some make up company for putting "metallica" on their lip liner or eyeliner or something like that.... it was a metallic color so it was justifyed.

i think they have brought up like 8 lawsuits against different parties if i remember correctly.

they also sued a clothing designer too i think (Armani? not sure) for making a suit and calling it Metallica ..apparently.. not sure the validity of the story, and i also heard but dont know the validity of the story that they tried to sue a philly radio station over only playing their old music and none of their new. these may be tall tales i dont know.. just things i've heard in the past.

Heh. i won't be surprised if that were real. Metallicrap have certainly fouled up their act in recent years that their credibility's gone way too shaky.

I still got a bone to pick with them for suing Napster. All the media hype was on Sean Fanning when he was just interested in pushing the limits of P2P technology. Metallica rode on the bandwagon when it was actually Fanning's uncle who was the shrewd guy(he owned 70% of Napster in its heyday, if my memory serves me right)--the elder Fanning thought that they'd get so big that the record labels would have to come to them, and all that sh*t...