Metallica - The Album That Never Cames

Abscurat

New Metal Member
Aug 20, 2008
Wow! Metallica's new single up there: http://www.myspace.com/metallica I guess that's an irony title making fun of postponed hundred times release day of a new album. Song sounds pretty good, two parts: first for the radio and second for those Trivium guys to wake them in sweat and horror, they sure are afraid of Hetfield's revenge, they sure do...

Alright. So, I checked out the new single. On first listen, I can't really say I like it that much. the latter half was pretty decent, but the song doesn't seem to have any lasting impact. Having said that, I actually somewhat enjoyed the other new song, Cyanide. At this point I can't really tell if I'd be willing to buy it. Of course, this doesn't really hold a candle to their first 3 albums, but I'd be willing to look into it if this is really a return to form.

"Those Trivium guys to wake them in sweat and horror, they sure are afraid of Hetfield's revenge, they sure do..."

:lol: Quick someone sig this.

Although both bands always were, and will be garbage.

People just like to slam it because it's Metallica, so few people are actually prepared to give it a fair chance, they're totally prejudged and slam the whole album based on just a few samples.

They are rightfully considered one of the (if not the) best and most important metal bands on the planet, they have talent and are capable of producing fantastic music. Whether they have this time around remains to be seen, I will only judge when I have heard and properly absorbed the entire album.

Man, Hetfields clean vocals really went down hill, I really don't dislike this song but the vocals are bad. Music-wise its rather simple but pretty catchy, I like the twin guitar parts and the METAL solo (I bet he was itching to write a METAL solo after over a decade and a half) I don't know how seriously I'll take this until i hear it all but it's much better than st. crap and all the loads of crap

Good post Tinus.

I listened to the new song and its not that bad. Sounds like Metallica, at least a lot better than the last couple albums. I'm not the biggest Metallica fan but I really love their 80s stuff. I can't really get into their type of metal anymore but that's not saying it's bad at all. I'm sure I'll hear 80's Camaro's blasting this album driving around haha.

I am just happy that they realized how to mix drums again :)
The song? well... decent.. sounds like something that would have fit on Load.
not bad, but i wont buy the album.

The day that never comes single is just so fucking rip-off from One: slow clean start and then it goes faster at the end with those fast guitars and "Ultimaetly fast lars ulrich copyright beat comps" and the a nice kirk hammet solo with nothing but some fast *insert the right word in here*. Have to give it some more listens still though.