Metallica's Orion audio from 15/11/05

Bleearg said:
They only played those two shows this year.
Did they play in your backyard or something??
:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

No I saw a video of one of them at google video.

Cliff must be rolling in his grave.

Lars, learn how to keep a beat. (especially one as easy as that...oh........wait.............that's the only beat you ever fucking play................yeah you are not a good drummer)

It sounded OK (this is a HUGE compliment from me as far as I am concerned, as I am an avid Metallica-basher) BUT they REALLY should have played the entire song. The second part is where it's at - awesome bass, great guitar harmony....... they really should have played the whole thing.

Thrillho said:
BUT they REALLY should have played the entire song. The second part is where it's at - awesome bass, great guitar harmony....... they really should have played the whole thing.
Yeah! Just playing the intro to Orion, then stopping before the fucking rad bass solo is a sin or something.
It's almost as bad as Van Halen's greatest hits- where they play "Eruption", and don't play "Pretty Woman".
It's like a chick going down on you, then stopping right before you jizz in her mouth.
It's like if Anthrax played "Intro To Reality" without "Belly Of The Beast".
Fuck you, Metallica! This is the last straw. From now on, I'm not even going to steal their music.

There is no doubt about that, man.

Hahaha, and Cliff was Cremeated. Ya got me!

Maybe if I go swimming in the Bay Area I will absorb some of his talent.

johnnieCzech said:
I don't think it's that bad you guys. Even the drums. I've viewed and heard him play much worse.

So have I, Donington 1987, which was an early Jason show. Lars that day was shocking, that was the worst performance I've seen by Metallica.

How on Earth did the shittiest drummer in metal become so famous? And don't give me this "sell out" shit, you still need some talent before you can sell out.