Interview with Mikael and 2 Live songs from BBC

Yeah ^ I would have to agree there. I think the only type of death metal any keyboards should be in is progressive death metal. Of course, keyboards fit perfectly for progressive metal, they are almost essential.

- state the obvious

Wow, that interview is pretty funny in the begginning. I like it.

The Grand Conjuration live is pretty good (it was better when i saw it in first person mode :D)

When is really really cool. Mendez adds such awesome bass lines. Too bad they cut it off :(

Oh and i like how they kind of slowed it down, because this allows you to appreciate the song more.

EDIT:

Soldier of Fortune rocks. That has got to be one of the best covers ive heard. Mikael vocals are so passionate in it.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Yeah ^ I would have to agree there. I think the only type of death metal any keyboards should be in is progressive death metal. Of course, keyboards fit perfectly for progressive metal, they are almost essential.

yeah, well this band was formed in hs as pure death metal, and now that we're in college, my bf wants it to grow and mature, get more musically diverse and go a bit of the prog route. his band mates would rather it stay like cryptopsy, nile, etc...

i think its good that the new drummer play the songs slow.. or how they should be!!!
lopez play them to much fast....

Is it me or ha Mike grown some specific 'rock&roll rust' in his voice in the Soldier of Fortune? :D maybe it's not Bruce Springsteen but still pretty impressive...

Of coure it could be just the sound of his voice being worn out ;)

waz416c said:
he sounds nrevous or out of breath in teh beginning of and during teh mellow parts of Grand conjrugation.....!!!........or is it me......but still falwless performace...lveo it when the keyb does alil solo ...aweosme.......PEAC EOUT

yeah, i thought the same...but i guess its because on the album...its sorta whispered...pretty soft...whereas during thsi live take, its alot louder...