Metallicious Mania - internet radio show Thursday 7 - 9 p.m.

I'm sorry for only being on there for about 5 minutes. I had the longest day of my life, which started out weird and ended very badly. I should have been there for more...it would have made the day much better.

Glad I was able to make it for a half hour or so last night. Was good to hear the tunes and to chat.

Sorry to hear about the crappy day, Clay. No need to give details, of course, but I hope today is better.

I'm going to be in there all night tonight...I might have to step away from the computer to fold laundry, but other than that, hopefully I'll see all of you there later.

Clay

Folding laundry, eh? Not sure I can top that one.....

I'll be helping my wife get a bunch of our kids' old baby clothes together for a yard sale on Saturday. That comes pretty close. Not sure if I will be able to get into chat much but I will at least be tuned in.

I won't be able to make it.

My friend is talking to his girlfriend online and I snagged like 5 minutes while he is away to say this. Shit sucks. :/

Not gonna be able to make it this week. The wife will be monopolizing the computer all night. She has to do some online training for the part-time job she got, and the training is from 7 to 10 (yuck!).
And we are too poor at the moment to get a second computer. :cry:

Yeah, dude. The wife will be gone with my 6-year-old daughter and my 19 month old twins will be sleeping for a while (fingers crossed), so I should be able to check in for a couple of hours. If I can't I will be more than pissed - really want to check in.

Next week will be an entire show of Female Fronted Metal Bands. Beautiful voices of women :) I know this means I won't be playing any Suspyre, but I hope you will still come out and listen to the show because it will be a good one!

Also take the poll on www.usaprogmusic.com for you favorite Female Metal Band (of those listed), and the band that gets the most votes will have 2 songs played during my show.

Thanks for coming out and supporting the Metallicious Mania show and progcafe.com

well, the show is back to its normal playlist tonight. Going to play some of the following bands so hopefully some of you can tune in! 7 - 9 p.m. at www.progcafe.com Spread the word!

Kamelot
Aquaria
Nocturnal Rites
Suspyre
Symphony X
Sieges Even
Dominici
Lacuna Coil
Operatika
Circle II Circle
Black Aurora
Shaman