Metalpics

Eos

The Entwined
Nov 23, 2001
Switzerland / Croatia
www.metalpics.ch
The new URL was activated!!! You can see some new pics of Disparaged, Sentenced, Lacuna Coil, Blackshine, Behemoth and Dark Tranquillity and also some old Entwine pics at http://www.metalpics.ch
Have fun :D

01010_7agr.jpg

Originally posted by Infected Core
Realy good pics.......

from krisiun to!!!

I got suprised heheheheeheh great proud krisiun....

Hey, I saw them live about three or four times now *gg* ;)

sad that cristina dosent look to well on the pics.....

Yeah, I was pretty dissapointed about the Lacuna Coil and the Sentenced pics :( . There was too much steam around so the most of the time I wasn't able to take pics at all. And the rest was so steamy that the pics look kinda gray :cry:

Right! Thinking I'm gonna get a huge alien head pic and it's actually down in the corner with Peter in front playing guitar!:lol:

Hey, I saw them live about three or four times now *gg*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey man I saw then about 6 times and its great.......they play with nevermore here in brazil the last time I saw them and they have kill nevermore ( I love nevermore but......)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I was pretty dissapointed about the Lacuna Coil and the Sentenced pics . There was too much steam around so the most of the time I wasn't able to take pics at all. And the rest was so steamy that the pics look kinda gray
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is not that prety to..........in some pics she is amaizing but in other she is just normal.........

but you get some damnd good pics man!!!!
keep on the good work

Originally posted by Eos
@ a guy... especially for you :p I put a bit a bigger part of the original pics into the thumbs ;)

Awwwwwwwww thanks! I feel all warm and fuzzy! Will go look now!! ;)

019_16agr.jpg

Whoahh!!!! Cool pic!! Sideways camera eh?? :D