Metalpics

Uh, hard to say.. have to blow it up to see *ggg*

BTW Primordial and No Return pics are online :D
024_21agr.jpg

Originally posted by a guy...
I like the No Return pic with the band backlit in red!:worship:
Yeah! I was very surprised that it worked because usually the lights are not really good there so the pics without flash get too fuzzy :) :). Now I can't wait for May 17th!! Behemoth are gonna play in the same place :D

Originally posted by Eos
Yeah! I was very surprised that it worked because usually the lights are not really good there so the pics without flash get too fuzzy :) :).

Now were you drunk at that point???;) :D

Hey I noticed that the Primordial have one in red too! Don't know if the blur is an accident or not, but I like it!:D

You sac find such pics in almost every band on my site. Those are the one I took without flash. At the Z7 I do that pretty often (look at the pics of Enthroned *g*) but they also have really good lights so it's not a problem. The weaker the lights are the more fuzzy the pics are (without flash). The small club where No Return played hasn't got really good lights (too small to buy the big ones *g*) so I was a bit affraid to take to many pics without flash.
I think the ones where you see the lights of the stage show much more of the atmosphere and if you can see the movements then there's also more action in the pic :)
;)
02028_25agr.jpg