METALTIX - Shirts

Jan 17, 2007
Has any one from the UK ordered any merchandise from metaltix?

I am thinking of getting some and was wondering about the quality & postage costs to the UK

cheers

I got the Saxon England one. White with the flag of St George for the "Football" world cup last year. Think it cost about 16 including postage in total. (Bloody yank keyboard has no pound sign on it.)

Quality good, took 7-8 days to arrive.

I ordered one from there a few days ago as its the only place I could find a Saxon tee in xxl!! Being a fat fucker can be a pain but I love me grub too much!! :) I hope it arrives in time for the Cardiff gig 8th March!!

yeah theres no problems with ordering.

2 problems:

1. the logo is nearly always retardedly big
2. the shirt sizes are too big, if theyre only gonaa stock it in one size, i say L, not XL

Speaking of gigantic t-shirt sizes, the t-shirt I got from the Sheffield show last month is supposedly a Medium...must be in a U.S size as it's drowns me like a Large would.. :erk:

Can only say from my experience they've been good, for tickets as well as merchandise.

On the subject of merchandise, I hope they will have more than just the Eagle 3 t-shirts with the dates on it, on the tour?

Has any one from the UK ordered any merchandise from metaltix?

I am thinking of getting some and was wondering about the quality & postage costs to the UK

cheers

I've just ordered 2 St.Pauli t-shirts and the postage was 8 euro. They should be good quality as the appear to be official merchandise. If they arrive fairly soon I'll report back! BTW I'd never heard of Metaltix until you started this thread,so Cheers! :kickass:

I've bought a few Saxon tshirts from Metal Tix. I got the ladies white normal tshirt and the black strappy number - both were size Small - so thats about a size 8/10 and both fit me perfectly. In fact I need to get another white one cos I dont know what the hell I washed it with but there some blue dye on it now, I've had it for a couple of years and it was hardly off my back, so definitely got my money's worth with that wan:lol:

Just read the first message again - I thought it was Bec who was asking about Metal Tix, so me going on about ladies sizes is just gay since it was a guy asking about the tshirt hehe!!

both were size Small - so thats about a size 8/10 and both fit me perfectly.

You must be tiny (figure wise) then...I have a black one in small and I hardly wear it, 'cos it looks like I've nicked a kids t-shirt off 'em, it's really short in the body! It's not like I've had it on a boil wash or anything either. I'm not exactly slim, but I'm not that big either :mad:

You look quite slim in that photo there Sammi. The white tshirt I've got is the same as the black one your wearing in your avatar photo and its size small and fits fine across the chest and length wise but I ordred the black strappy one in size small and when it came it looked absolutely tiny and I didn't think it would fit but its a wee bit stretchy cos theres elastane in it, and once its on its fits like a glove. I measured it just now - its only about 10 inches armpit to armpit lol - its weird but it goes on fine!!!

I made my size medium 'Night out with the boys' t-shirt fit me , by washing it hundreds of times.
It's definately shrunk down to a small now! :lol:

ive ordered a few t shirts and mine have all been fine but last year i ordered the large st george vest for the summer ,when it came (about 7-10 days)they had sent a girls,so i emailed them and the reply back was that they are for girls,but that is not stated in the discription so i sent it back at my cost,and by the way the girls in germany must be really tiny if what they sent me was for a large girl.
int it funny how the girls start getting really deep when talking about clothes,:loco: