Buying from metaltix

Nov 27, 2005
Reading, UK
alright, im planning to buy some shirts from metaltiz because it seems the best place. However, i was wondering is it secure enough and safe and how long would it take for stuff to get to england.

has anyone else here from england purchased stuff from metaltix? are there any risks?

Yes I've bought 2 Saxon tshirt from Metaltix and was really pleased with the tshirts and didn't have any probs. I can't really remember how long the first tshirt took to arrive here but it arrived THE DAY AFTER THE CONCERTbut I obviously had left it too late for it to arrive in time for gig, I think it took about 9 days or something. But I wanted a new Saxon tshirt for the Edinburgh gig and when I ordered it, I emailed and said please please please can you send it really quick in time for the concert in 2 weeks time - and the tshirt was in my hands in about 4 days - it was ultra quick. If you get your order in now, you should have your stuff in plenty of time.

Bosnian Witchfinder said:
alright, im planning to buy some shirts from metaltiz because it seems the best place. However, i was wondering is it secure enough and safe and how long would it take for stuff to get to england.

has anyone else here from england purchased stuff from metaltix? are there any risks?

It's always risky to buy something from the net, ecspesialy if you pay with credit card or such. I don't know Metaltix though, so I can't say how secure it is to buy from their net store.

Picked up some SAXON shirts from metaltix without any problems. Super fast delivery, only 1 week to the US. :kickass: Maybe you can place an order with them by phone??? Thats probally the safest way to go to place an order...

I'm not really concerned about my money... It's more about how my addresses etc are used. There's one big nordic net store that sells music. it's pretty cheap but their terms of privacy are suspicious :err:

I have used metaltix twice and had problems with them both times. The last time they sent me the wrong sized shirt, so I sent it back. And they sent me the wrong sized shirt again! Another of the t shirts I ordered was pretty poor quality, so I sent that back and asked for a refund. Metaltix had no problems about refunding me, but wanted my credit card details via an email, hardly secure! I would never use them again, although other people seem to have been more lucky then me

What really surprises me is that most of the Saxon t-shirts in metaltix, or in Finland, are XL size! Metaltix even has XXL size t-shirts. C'mon! I'm not 190-200cm, neither have I huge stomach... they should make some t-shirts for us hobbits too :loco: It's also pretty hard to guess how big those t-shirts really are. :err:

Where could I get Saxon t-shirts if not from Metaltix.. any advice? I'm looking for a white Saxon t-shirt. Metaltix has few nice looking t-shirts but sizes are XL and XXL, eh...