metaltix t shirts

skinthrapper

paradiddle
Dec 4, 2006
heanor
just seen fire in the skys thread about t shirts where the girls start using this forum as a material convention ?so here goes,i wash my clothes with daz:)

:lol: :lol: I wouldn't mind, Fingers - he wouldn't know how to operate the washing machine anyway!! lol

I just dont get them fuckin things, i think if the number is too high your fav band t-shirts shrink ??

I cannot praise Metaltix highly enough !!

I have had a 'kin nightmare ! I have been archiving my mountain of rock tickets from over the years onto the computer at work. I also bring in old receipts and statements etc. to destroy in the work shredder. A few weeks ago I shredded a large envelope of old gig tickets by mistake (including some AC/DC tickets from the Bon Scott days; and old signed Saxon tickets from early '80's !) - and accidentally shredded the tickets for this weeks Saxon gigs in Hamburg, Berlin and Leipzig as well !!!!

I just spoke to Inken at Metaltix and explained my stupidity, and she is arranging for me to get duplicate tickets on the door !! Excellent service !!:worship: :worship:

See you in Germany - Saxonator, Saxon Fan, Fingers, Northern Lady and Suzie !!:headbang: :headbang:

Cheers,

Goss.

i hope that that was REALLY just a nightmare

or was it really real reality ? :loco:

Unfortunately it was real real stupidity on my part !!! Inken at Metaltix saved the day and got me duplicate tickets.

But nothing will ever replace the huge wadge of gig tickets I shredded !! There were AC/DC tickets (including Bonn Scott days); Rainbow; Whitesnake; Deep Purple; early Saxon etc. etc. - many were signed ! Can't 'kin believe I've done it !!!:cry: :cry: :ill:

Can't 'kin believe I've done it !!!:cry: :cry: :ill:

maybe you´ll believe it when i will give you a kick in the ass in berlin for that kind of sin :heh: :heh: :heh:

you sounded so smart, nice and calm on the telephone - how can such a man make such mistakes ? :saint: :saint: :saint:

and thanks to metaltix for such a service ! brilliant ! :worship:

and please forgive goss for being that dumb

loooooooooooooool forgive me :headbang:

soon you can kick me for this posting here :lol:

GOSS = GOD OF SELFDESTRUCTING SHREDDERTECHNIC

:loco:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're right - I'm a dumb-arse-motherf@cker - and a saddo for trying to archive the tickets in the first place !! :lol: :lol: It would never have happened if I just left them in the 'kin box where they have been living happily for 30 'kin years !!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Counting the minutes when I see you, Saxon Fan and the Boys at "The Gathering" on Thursday !!!

Cheers,

Goss :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: