metronome for drummers

Tachy

Senior Fuckers
Dec 9, 2005
In Italy
Hi guys my drummer need a good metronome to play his part in the studio and also in a live situation.
I think to buy the Tama rw 105.
Is possible with this program different tempo changes in a song?

not for a song,
but you can use a footswitch to shift the tempo to different preset

shit! becouse I have songs that need repentine tempo changes, I don't know if the tama will work so good for wath I think...

or record your click tracks including tempo changes off pt/ cubum etc and put on a cd/minidisc player. voila

tempo changes with a click live

Pman: I wont play live with click becouse if my drummer is smoked or drunked ther's always the metronome....
Greyskull: I think this is the way..thanks man

Hi guys my drummer need a good metronome to play his part in the studio and also in a live situation.

PoliceClubLrg.jpg
:heh:

Like said above,

I just bounced my click tracks directly from our protools sessions as wav files , converted them to mp3 and threw them on my ipod and plugged it into a mini mixer and got a set of Shure Ec2 in ear monitors.

I also have extra channels on the mini mixer to take an Aux Send from the board Live for my monitors or to plug in a 57 to mix in for ambience to help me feel less Isolated with the in ears in.

There are several tempo changes in our tunes and it works beautifully. Be sure to rehearse with it for a bit to get used to it, I'll never go back to playing with out it.

The other cool thing is you can split it up and have the click on the left side for the drummer to play to and put some backing tracks on the right side to send out to the PA, Again, works awsome.

Goodluck!